Have you heard about my private boudoir community on facebook yet?
If you haven't, the group is a private, women-only space to empower each other, share stories, and get inspired. Group members are among the first to learn about promotions, see images that aren't shared anywhere else, and learn more about boudoir sessions.
If you have heard of the group, why haven't you joined yet?! There are so many reasons to check it out.
1. It's for women only. This isn't about husbands and boyfriends, it's about you. I want this to be a safe space for you to ask your questions and tell your story, so no men are allowed.
2. It's private. Posts are only visible to group members, so your grandmother won't be able to read what you share with us.
3. See images that aren't shared anywhere else. I have so much to share, but only so much of it can fit on the blog. You'll see first looks and exclusive group-only images in the group.
4. Ask questions & get answers. I'm in the group everyday, personally available to answer any questions you may have. Big or small, silly or serious, I'm available to help you out.
5. Be the first to hear about exclusive specials and booking information. The group is often the first, and sometimes the only, place that I share information about specials and booking.
6. Get the scoop on products & albums. I offer only the best of the best, and you'll get to see it all.
7. See what I'm adding to the studio wardrobe. I am constantly adding clothing pieces and sharing inspiration - it's so much fun to plan your own dream session.
8. See what really happens during a boudoir session and get behind-the-scenes information. From the silly to the serious, you'll hear stories of what it's really like to be part of a session. From that time I pulled a curtain down on myself (true story) to when clients cry when seeing their images, you'll get all the details.
9. Share your voice & empower others. Your words and experiences matter.
10. Be inspired. Learn everything you need to know, then take the leap for your own boudoir experience.
Learn more and get inspired,
join the private women-only Kate Juliet Photography Facebook group.
Currently booking boudoir clients throughout the Washington DC and Northern VA area.
Contact me to learn more and book your custom boudoir experience.